The mission of the LaSalle College Documentation Centre is to provide its users with the documentary resources and technical material necessary for academic success and teaching support.
Its collections bring together:
- More than 10,000 printed documents
- Nearly 1,500 audiovisual documents
- 145 periodicals
It offers a loan service, a documentary research help service, and a technical assistance service for using audio-visual equipment.
Through the Documentation Centre's website, you can now consult the catalogue online, find out what services are offered to you, and reserve and renew your documents directly from your account.
Here are the services offered by the Documentation Center :
• Free access to collections;
• Help and reference by email, MIO and telephone;
• Remote access to digital collections
• Printing of employee and student cards;
• Computer stations;
• Loan of audiovisual equipment (Photo, video and web cameras, tripods, lighting sets, reflectors, microphones, speakers, Wacom tablets, computers, presenters, etc.,);
• Loan of physical collections at the counter (Books, periodicals, comics, DVDs, etc.,);
• Reservation of teamwork rooms;
• Use of individual work spaces.
For more information, including hours of operation, see the "Message to our users" section of the centre's website. https://centredoc.clasalle.com/
Your student card is valid for the duration of your contract (often for 2 semesters or 1 year).
Check the date indicated on it. If your card has expired, you can have it renewed by going to the documentation center located on the 4th floor.