Before you can access your schedule on Omnivox and begin your session, you will have to read and accept the terms of the new policy of the College developed specifically to frame the new reality related to the COVID-19. You can consult the policy at any time by clicking on the document below.
We have made arrangements to accompany you if you have to go into quarantine and are unable to attend your scheduled classes physically at the Collège. We will be at your side in order to limit any negative effects on your academic progress.
The College must document and report to the Ministry of Education on a daily basis all potential and confirmed cases of COVID-19. Here are a few points of your responsibilities if you experience one of these situations:
• You have symptoms* that correspond to those of COVID-19
• You have been informed that you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
• You have been tested for COVID-19
• You received a positive result following a screening test for COVID-19
Important - What you must do
Stay at home and send a MIO as soon as possible to "Covid Declaration" explaining your situation.
Do you want immediate assistance? Call the COVID line at 514-644-4545 and send a MIO to "Covid Declaration" to inform the College of the indications you have received.
• Symptoms* related to COVID-19 appear when you are in class
• You are informed that you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
Important - What must you do?
Stay at your workspace, make sure you have your mask on, and let your teacher know.
If you have any symptoms* that are similar to COVID-19 *, we recommend that you complete the self-assessment questionnaire set up by the Government of Quebec and follow the recommendations carefully:
If you have ONE (1) of the following symptoms:
• Fever (> 38 ° C)
• Sudden loss of sense of smell with or without loss of taste
• Cough (new or aggravated), shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing
at least ONE (1) symptom in 2 of the 3 following symptoms categories:
• ENT symptoms: sore throat
• General symptoms: intense fatigue, significant loss of appetite, generalized muscle pain (not related to physical effort)
• Gastrointestinal symptoms: vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain.
Before going to the College, make sure you have downloaded the Government of Canada's COVID Alert tracking application to your mobile device and register. This application allows you to notify people of potential exposures before symptoms appear. Health is our priority!
You can download the guide below so that you can understand all the new measures that have been put in place to ensure your safety as soon as you enter the College. This is a collective effort; everyone will have an important role to play in ensuring the well-being of the entire College community.